Save Money / Consumer News
iPod class-action lawsuit against Apple
If you owned an iPod between 2006 and 2009, consider yourself part of a class-action lawsuit against Apple.
The lawsuit claims Apple violated federal and state laws by preventing users from playing songs not purchased on iTunes.
It was initially filed in 2005, but a Northern California district court gave the lawsuit class-action status late last year. The lawsuit covers iPods, Shuffles, Nanos and Touches.
Official notices to iPod owners began going out this week.
apple, iPod, legal, save money / consumer news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights 5 min ago
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hrs after contact drop
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report