Save Money / Consumer News
Verizon unlimited data plans coming to an end
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Unlimited data plans with Verizon are coming to an end - even for customers who already have an unlimited plan.
Verizon told Wall Street analysts that it is planning to make customers switch to tiered data plans when they upgrade. That includes customers who are grandfathered with an unlimited plan.
The change could come as early as mid-summer.
Verizon's CFO says the plan is "paper, not actual" and there is no word yet on how much the tiered data plan would cost.
save money / consumer news
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations 6 min ago
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week 5 min ago
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis