Save Money / Consumer News
Credit card complaint database launched by US government
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The U.S. government is launching a new online database featuring complaints from people against any bank that issues credit cards.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's database also allows you to search complaints by zip code and shows you how banks responded to the complaints.
No personal information is included on the database, which goes live on Tuesday.
economy, save money / consumer news
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified 49 min ago
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians