Save Money / Consumer News
McDonald's Big Mac sauce recipe revealed
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- If you've ever wondered what makes the McDonald's Big Mac so tasty, it turns out the answer can be found in the grocery store.
The head chef at McDonald's has revealed all the ingredients in that special sauce that gives Big Macs their signature taste.
Chef Dan Coudreaut has offered an online lesson for making your own Big Mac at home. McDonald's says it's all part of an effort to be more transparent about its products.
The secret ingredients for the sauce include mayonnaise, sweet-pickle relish, yellow mustard, white wine vinegar and spices including garlic powder onion powder, and paprika.
food, save money / consumer news
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world 4 min ago
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario 58 min ago
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies 16 min ago
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- Missing Pasadena City College hiker found
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- World Cup: US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany 39 min ago
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson talks baby names (Video)