Save Money / Consumer News
McDonald's Big Mac sauce recipe revealed
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- If you've ever wondered what makes the McDonald's Big Mac so tasty, it turns out the answer can be found in the grocery store.
The head chef at McDonald's has revealed all the ingredients in that special sauce that gives Big Macs their signature taste.
Chef Dan Coudreaut has offered an online lesson for making your own Big Mac at home. McDonald's says it's all part of an effort to be more transparent about its products.
The secret ingredients for the sauce include mayonnaise, sweet-pickle relish, yellow mustard, white wine vinegar and spices including garlic powder onion powder, and paprika.
food, save money / consumer news
- Boy Scouts votes to accept openly gay boys 46 min ago
- Palmdale boy, 8, may have been tortured
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest 58 min ago
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent
- 2-acre brush fire burns near Castaic school
- Eric Garcetti meets with Mayor Villaraigosa
- Bear cub breaks into a kitchen in Duarte
- Local police officer accused of child molest
- Okla. tornado cleanup slowed by thunderstorms
- abcnews: New Susan Powell video released
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Charles Ramsey promised free burgers for life
- SI model accepts local teen's prom proposal
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'