Save Money / Consumer News
McDonald's Big Mac sauce recipe revealed
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- If you've ever wondered what makes the McDonald's Big Mac so tasty, it turns out the answer can be found in the grocery store.
The head chef at McDonald's has revealed all the ingredients in that special sauce that gives Big Macs their signature taste.
Chef Dan Coudreaut has offered an online lesson for making your own Big Mac at home. McDonald's says it's all part of an effort to be more transparent about its products.
The secret ingredients for the sauce include mayonnaise, sweet-pickle relish, yellow mustard, white wine vinegar and spices including garlic powder onion powder, and paprika.
food, save money / consumer news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)