Save Money / Consumer News
McDonald's Big Mac sauce recipe revealed
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- If you've ever wondered what makes the McDonald's Big Mac so tasty, it turns out the answer can be found in the grocery store.
The head chef at McDonald's has revealed all the ingredients in that special sauce that gives Big Macs their signature taste.
Chef Dan Coudreaut has offered an online lesson for making your own Big Mac at home. McDonald's says it's all part of an effort to be more transparent about its products.
The secret ingredients for the sauce include mayonnaise, sweet-pickle relish, yellow mustard, white wine vinegar and spices including garlic powder onion powder, and paprika.
food, save money / consumer news
- Fewer travelers expected Memorial Day weekend
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross 10 min ago
- Disneyland holding Monstrous 'All-Nighter'
- 405 North crash, fuel spill snarls traffic
- Fatal S. LA drive-by shooting suspects sought 8 min ago
- LA gang activity coordinated from Kansas home
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- NASA wants astronauts on asteroid by 2021
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge
- OTRC: 'Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6' film reviews