Save Money / Consumer News
Waze app helps you find cheap gas prices
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- We all do it - when you need to fill up, you check the signs at the gas stations nearby to look for the lowest price. There's nothing worse than filling up at one station when a better price was just down the street.
But what if your smartphone could take you directly to the cheapest station? That's what the Waze traffic app can do for you.
Not only does Waze provide real time driving conditions plus free GPS navigation, Waze now offers gas prices for stations near you.
Here's how it works. First, if you don't have Waze, download it for free. Then, click on navigate, categories, and you'll find a list with "gas station" right at the top. This will get you real time gas prices at stations near you - you can get it on a list or see it on a map.
Once you see the gas station you want, you can tap on it and go. You'll get turn-by-turn directions right to the location.
It's a simple, it's easy, and it could save you money at the pump.
gas price, app, save money / consumer news, alysha del valle
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 23 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 39 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway 19 min ago
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters 34 min ago
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2