Save Money / Consumer News
Kristen Bell stars in Target product-placement short films online
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Target customers will soon be entertained while shopping online.
The store is releasing a series of short films starring Kristen Bell and Nia Long and everything on screen is for sale. Viewers can click on items on screen and add them to their shopping cart.
The company unveiled the three episodes of "Falling for You" on Thursday at a private event at the SLS Hotel in Los Angeles. Bell plays an advertising exec and Long is her boss. Zachary Abel plays Bell's rival and potential love Interest.
Episodes start airing Oct. 2 and products will be available in November.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
shopping, fashion, save money / consumer news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'