Save Money / Consumer News
Mexico City, Guadalajara flights from John Wayne Airport announced
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Mexico-based low-cost airline Interjet began offering flights from John Wayne Airport to Mexico City and Guadalajara Thursday, the company announced.
Interjet held a ribbon-cutting ceremony Thursday to mark the airline's first flight to Mexico City.
Interjet is offering seven flights a week to each of the two cities, at $289 to Mexico City and $299 to Guadalajara.
The airline's planes have separate men's and women's restrooms. There are also external cameras mounted on the planes so passengers can watch take-offs and landings from their seats.
save money / consumer news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash 31 min ago
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s 31 min ago
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present
- Two smart watch models put to the test
11 min ago