Save Money / Consumer News
Mexico City, Guadalajara flights from John Wayne Airport announced
SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Mexico-based low-cost airline Interjet began offering flights from John Wayne Airport to Mexico City and Guadalajara Thursday, the company announced.
Interjet held a ribbon-cutting ceremony Thursday to mark the airline's first flight to Mexico City.
Interjet is offering seven flights a week to each of the two cities, at $289 to Mexico City and $299 to Guadalajara.
The airline's planes have separate men's and women's restrooms. There are also external cameras mounted on the planes so passengers can watch take-offs and landings from their seats.
save money / consumer news
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists'
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants