Save Money / Consumer News
Banks to suspend bank repossessions of homes during holidays
Many homeowners facing foreclosure or eviction will be getting a break for the holidays.
Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase and Citigroup are also suspending evictions for the holidays.
The lenders say they do not want to add to anyone's stress during the holidays.
real estate, loan, housing market, holiday, save money / consumer news
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees