Save Money / Consumer News
Banks to suspend bank repossessions of homes during holidays
Many homeowners facing foreclosure or eviction will be getting a break for the holidays.
Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase and Citigroup are also suspending evictions for the holidays.
The lenders say they do not want to add to anyone's stress during the holidays.
real estate, loan, housing market, holiday, save money / consumer news
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey 7 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 1 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
36 min ago