Save Money / Consumer News
Banks to suspend bank repossessions of homes during holidays
Many homeowners facing foreclosure or eviction will be getting a break for the holidays.
Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase and Citigroup are also suspending evictions for the holidays.
The lenders say they do not want to add to anyone's stress during the holidays.
real estate, loan, housing market, holiday, save money / consumer news
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa. 41 min ago
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case 44 min ago
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Norwood pleads not guilty to weapons charge
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors