Save Money / Consumer News
Banks to suspend bank repossessions of homes during holidays
Many homeowners facing foreclosure or eviction will be getting a break for the holidays.
Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase and Citigroup are also suspending evictions for the holidays.
The lenders say they do not want to add to anyone's stress during the holidays.
real estate, loan, housing market, holiday, save money / consumer news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'