Save Money / Consumer News
Southern California gas prices rise slightly
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Prices at the pump are on the rise again.
According to AAA, the average price for a gallon of regular in Los Angeles County has risen eight times in the last nine days.
AAA released the latest numbers for regular gas:
- Drivers in the L.A./Long Beach area are paying $3.65 a gallon, that's up 10 cents from last month.
- Drivers in Orange County are paying $3.64 a gallon, up 7 cents from last month.
- Drivers in the Riverside/San Bernardino area are paying $3.62 a gallon, that's up 9 cents from last month.
- Drivers in Ventura County are paying $3.66 a gallon, up 9 cents from last month.
You can find cheap gas in your area by entering your zip code here.
gas price, save money / consumer news
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed 16 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD 35 min ago
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
31 min ago