Save Money / Consumer News
Southern California gas prices rise slightly
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Prices at the pump are on the rise again.
According to AAA, the average price for a gallon of regular in Los Angeles County has risen eight times in the last nine days.
AAA released the latest numbers for regular gas:
- Drivers in the L.A./Long Beach area are paying $3.65 a gallon, that's up 10 cents from last month.
- Drivers in Orange County are paying $3.64 a gallon, up 7 cents from last month.
- Drivers in the Riverside/San Bernardino area are paying $3.62 a gallon, that's up 9 cents from last month.
- Drivers in Ventura County are paying $3.66 a gallon, up 9 cents from last month.
You can find cheap gas in your area by entering your zip code here.
gas price, save money / consumer news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case 53 min ago
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations 58 min ago
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Tips on how to avoid Xmas holiday hazards
51 min ago