Save Money / Consumer News
Chobani swapping yogurt due to cup concerns
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The makers of Chobani yogurt are pulling some of their cups off store shelves because of what they're calling quality concerns.
The company blogged about the issue on its website over the weekend, acknowledging customers' concerns about certain cups that experience swelling or bloating.
Chobani said it has removed and replaced the majority of the affected products, which have the code 16-012 and expiration dates Sept. 11, 2013 - Oct. 7, 2013.
The yogurt makers say they are working around the clock to send consumers fresh replacements.
If you have purchased any of the affected products, contact Chobani's Customer Loyalty Team.
food, save money / consumer news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants