Save Money / Consumer News
K-cup soup to be introduced by Campbell
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Campbell Soup will start offering K-cup soup packs that can be made with Green Mountain's popular single-serve coffee machines.
The soups include a K-cup pack of broth that is brewed over a packet of dry pasta and vegetables.
"This innovative partnership is a win for consumers and for both companies, and represents another important step as Campbell expands into higher-growth spaces," Campbell President and CEO Denise Morrison said.
Green Mountain machines are designed so that the system is cleansed by the brewing process, meaning the soup and coffee flavors would not be mixed.
Campbell and Green Mountain will launch three varieties next year, including Chicken Broth and Noodle.
food, save money / consumer news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure 2 min ago
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown 7 min ago
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- 4 stabbed in parking lot after Broncos game
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son