Save Money / Consumer News
K-cup soup to be introduced by Campbell
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Campbell Soup will start offering K-cup soup packs that can be made with Green Mountain's popular single-serve coffee machines.
The soups include a K-cup pack of broth that is brewed over a packet of dry pasta and vegetables.
"This innovative partnership is a win for consumers and for both companies, and represents another important step as Campbell expands into higher-growth spaces," Campbell President and CEO Denise Morrison said.
Green Mountain machines are designed so that the system is cleansed by the brewing process, meaning the soup and coffee flavors would not be mixed.
Campbell and Green Mountain will launch three varieties next year, including Chicken Broth and Noodle.
food, save money / consumer news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean 56 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere