Jennie-O recalls over 55K pounds of raw turkey meat
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Jennie-O Turkey is recalling nearly 55,000 pounds of frozen, raw turkey products. Officials said they may be contaminated with salmonella.
The recall includes four pound boxes of Jennie-O Turkey Store "All Natural Turkey Burgers with seasonings Lean White Meat." They have a use by date of December 23, 2011.
The products were packaged on November 23, 2010 and were distributed nationwide.
food, recall, recalls
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest
- Fugitive child-abuse couple seen in Maywood
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- FBI busts international sports gambling ring 39 min ago
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)