Mercedes-Benz recalls 137K SUVs for faulty cruise control
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- Mercedes-Benz is recalling 137,000 M-Class SUVs due to a problem with a cruise control function.
In some cases, it may fail to automatically shut off when the driver hits the brake.
The recall covers model years 2000 through 2002 M-Class SUVs and 2000 through 2004 M-Class AMG SUVs.
auto industry, auto news, recall, recalls
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland 4 min ago
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
2 min ago