Mercedes-Benz recalls 137K SUVs for faulty cruise control
WASHINGTON (KABC) -- Mercedes-Benz is recalling 137,000 M-Class SUVs due to a problem with a cruise control function.
In some cases, it may fail to automatically shut off when the driver hits the brake.
The recall covers model years 2000 through 2002 M-Class SUVs and 2000 through 2004 M-Class AMG SUVs.
auto industry, auto news, recall, recalls
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed 16 min ago
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault 27 min ago
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat 26 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W 20 min ago
- Highway dedicated to detective Jeremiah MacKay
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- abcnews: Conjoined twins see sunlight for 1st time
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler