New Honda Civics recalled due to fuel leak
TORRANCE, Calif. (KABC) -- Honda Motor Co. said it is recalling more than 1,000 2012 Honda Civics, many of which have not been sold yet.
Company officials said a possible fuel leak triggered the recall. No injuries or fires have been reported related to the defect.
Honda will repair the fuel line for free.
The company will begin notifying customers on May 27.
For more information, owners can contact Honda at (800) 999-1009 or check recall information on Honda's website.
The Assocatied Press contributed to this report.
auto industry, auto news, recall, recalls
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 36 min ago
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- Riot police storm opposition offices in Ukraine 31 min ago
- American Airlines, US Airways merger complete
- Torre, La Russa, Cox elected to Hall of Fame
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
44 min ago