New Honda Civics recalled due to fuel leak
TORRANCE, Calif. (KABC) -- Honda Motor Co. said it is recalling more than 1,000 2012 Honda Civics, many of which have not been sold yet.
Company officials said a possible fuel leak triggered the recall. No injuries or fires have been reported related to the defect.
Honda will repair the fuel line for free.
The company will begin notifying customers on May 27.
For more information, owners can contact Honda at (800) 999-1009 or check recall information on Honda's website.
The Assocatied Press contributed to this report.
auto industry, auto news, recall, recalls
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- OTRC: Stacy Keibler weds boyfriend Jared Pobre 53 min ago