Toyota recalls certain Highlander Hybrids, Lexus RX400h vehicles
TORRANCE, Calif. (KABC) -- Toyota has announced a voluntary recall of two of its hybrid SUVs.
The recall involves some 2006 and 2007 Highlander Hybrids and Lexus RX400h vehicles.
Toyota says there are issues related to the vehicles' Intelligent Power Module.
More than 82,000 vehicles are affected.
Owners of affected vehicles will be notified of the recall in mid-July.
auto industry, auto news, recall, recalls
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker 57 min ago
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains 48 min ago
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured 29 min ago
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest 7 min ago
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Taylor Swift's most beautiful looks