Coffee makers recalled; sprayed hot liquid
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- More than a million coffee makers are being recalled after reports that they sprayed hot liquid on people, in some cases leaving second-degree burns
The machines under recall are the Tassimo Single-Cup Brewers. They were also sold under the Bosch brand name.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission says the T Disc, the disc that holds the coffee or tea, can burst during brewing.
consumer product safety commission, recall, recalls
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully 8 min ago
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect 4 min ago
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)