Fuji Saratoga women's bicycles recalled due to safety issues
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Thousands of women's bicycles imported by Advanced Sports Inc. are being recalled over safety concerns.
The recall affects more than 10,000 Fuji Saratoga women's bikes sold between November 2007 and December 2011.
The bicycle's frame can break in the center and cause the rider to lose control.
There have been 12 reports of injuries.
The company says consumers can take the recalled bicycle to any authorized Fuji bicyle dealer for a free replacement frame.
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78 16 min ago
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hrs after contact drop
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report