Jogging strollers recalled due to risk of injury
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A voluntary recall of about 3,000 Kelty jogging strollers is under way due to a risk of injury to children and adults.
The recall includes the Kelty Speedster Swivel Deluxe single jogging strollers, and the Swivel Deuce double jogging strollers.
Officials say the front wheel can come loose and cause the stroller to tip over.
There have been three reported incidents of injuries including cuts, scrapes and broken bones to adults, and minor cuts and scrapes to children.
The strollers were sold at sport goods stores nationwide and online from January 2010 through February 2012.
Kelty is offering consumers a free updated assembly and maintenance instructions. For more information, contact Kelty at (866) 349-7225, or visit www.kelty.com.
- Tornado rips through Oklahoma City suburb 16 min ago
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- Laguna Beach sex assault suspect surrenders
- Man's body found in vacant apartment in IE
- Man shot, killed in Victorville; 1 arrested
- Hollywood High honored for musical theater
- Girl, 10, fatally shot inside NorCal home
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- 2 killed in Turkey hot air balloon crash
- United's 787 Dreamliners back in service
- Taylor Swift wins big at Billboard Awards
- Photos: Best moments at Billboard Awards 2013
- Aerial views of Oklahoma tornado damage
40 min ago