Toyota recalls 700K vehicles for various problems
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Toyota is recalling nearly 700,000 vehicles, including Tacomas, Camrys and Venzas, for various problems.
One recall involves a steering wheel problem that could result in faulty airbags in 2005 to 2009 Toyota Tacoma pickup trucks. Another recall involves faulty brake lights on 2009 Camry sedans and 2009 to 2011 Venza crossover SUVs.
Toyota says it is not aware of any accidents or injuries related to the problems.
Toyota said that for both recalls, it is getting the replacement parts and plan to notify drivers once the parts are ready. Toyota said it will replace the parts for free.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker 1 min ago
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater 31 min ago
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis