Toyota recalls 700K vehicles for various problems
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Toyota is recalling nearly 700,000 vehicles, including Tacomas, Camrys and Venzas, for various problems.
One recall involves a steering wheel problem that could result in faulty airbags in 2005 to 2009 Toyota Tacoma pickup trucks. Another recall involves faulty brake lights on 2009 Camry sedans and 2009 to 2011 Venza crossover SUVs.
Toyota says it is not aware of any accidents or injuries related to the problems.
Toyota said that for both recalls, it is getting the replacement parts and plan to notify drivers once the parts are ready. Toyota said it will replace the parts for free.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Tornado rips through Oklahoma City suburbs 5 min ago
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- Laguna Beach sex assault suspect surrenders
- Man's body found in vacant apartment in IE
- Man shot, killed in Victorville; 1 arrested
- Hollywood High honored for musical theater
- Girl, 10, fatally shot inside NorCal home
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- 2 killed in Turkey hot air balloon crash
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches 3 min ago
- Taylor Swift wins big at Billboard Awards
- Photos: Best moments at Billboard Awards 2013