Target recalls kids' cups due to injury hazard
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Target is recalling 264,000 kids' drinking cups due to danger of possible eye injuries.
The recall involves two styles of Target's Home Bunny Sippy Cups. They have pink or blue handles and a screw-on lid with one bent ear and one straight ear. The ear can poke kids while they're drinking from the cups.
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Target has received six reports of incidents where the plastic ear poked children, with three of the complaints reporting cuts and bruises.
Target sold these cups in their stores nationwide from February 2012 through April 4, 2012 for $3 each. The cups can be identified by imprints on the bottom: "TARGET 200020683" for pink and "TARGET 200020884" for the blue.
If you bought one of these cups, take it back to the store for a refund.
For additional information, consumers can contact Target at (800) 440-0680.
recall, children's health, recalls
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- OC church burglary suspect in custody
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez debuts 'Live It Up' video