Dale and Thomas popcorn recalled over listeria concern
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Dale and Thomas popcorn out of Indiana says some of its ready-to-eat popcorn may be contaminated with listeria.
The popcorn has best by dates of Feb. 4, 2013 through March 12, 2013. It was packaged in red bags of various sizes.
If you have some in your home, you can return it to the place you bought it for a full refund or replacement.
To learn more about the recall and to see a full recall list, you can visit the Popcorn Indiana website.
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital 29 min ago
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd 8 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 1 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks