Dale and Thomas popcorn recalled over listeria concern
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Dale and Thomas popcorn out of Indiana says some of its ready-to-eat popcorn may be contaminated with listeria.
The popcorn has best by dates of Feb. 4, 2013 through March 12, 2013. It was packaged in red bags of various sizes.
If you have some in your home, you can return it to the place you bought it for a full refund or replacement.
To learn more about the recall and to see a full recall list, you can visit the Popcorn Indiana website.
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks 52 min ago
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role