Dale and Thomas popcorn recalled over listeria concern
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Dale and Thomas popcorn out of Indiana says some of its ready-to-eat popcorn may be contaminated with listeria.
The popcorn has best by dates of Feb. 4, 2013 through March 12, 2013. It was packaged in red bags of various sizes.
If you have some in your home, you can return it to the place you bought it for a full refund or replacement.
To learn more about the recall and to see a full recall list, you can visit the Popcorn Indiana website.
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought 19 min ago
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation 36 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis