Lean Cuisine ravioli recalled due to glass shards
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Nestle Prepared Foods Company is recalling Lean Cuisine ravioli because the meals may contain fragments of glass.
The voluntary recall of the Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli was announced after three people reported finding small fragments of glass in the ravioli portion of the meal. No injuries were reported.
The company says the meals were made in early November 2012, with the production codes 2311587812 and 2312587812. Officials say some people may still have a few of them in their freezers. The "best before date" is December 2013.
The affected products were distributed nationwide. Consumers who may have purchased the recalled items should contact Nestle Consumer Services at (866) 586-9424 or email email@example.com.
food, health, recall, recalls
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 17 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)