Lean Cuisine ravioli recalled due to glass shards
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Nestle Prepared Foods Company is recalling Lean Cuisine ravioli because the meals may contain fragments of glass.
The voluntary recall of the Lean Cuisine Culinary Collection Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli was announced after three people reported finding small fragments of glass in the ravioli portion of the meal. No injuries were reported.
The company says the meals were made in early November 2012, with the production codes 2311587812 and 2312587812. Officials say some people may still have a few of them in their freezers. The "best before date" is December 2013.
The affected products were distributed nationwide. Consumers who may have purchased the recalled items should contact Nestle Consumer Services at (866) 586-9424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
food, health, recall, recalls
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks