Taylor Farms recalls spinach amid E. coli fears
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Taylor Farms has issued a recall for organic baby spinach products that could possibly be contaminated with E. coli.
The affected products were sold in California under the brand names Taylor Farms Organic, Full Circle Organic and Simple Truth Organic.
The affected Taylor Farms Organic products are 16-ounce trays of organic baby spinach with UPC number 0-30223-04780-3. The affected Full Circle Organic products are also 16-ounce trays of organic baby spinach with UPC number 0-36800-28875-1. The affected Simple Truth Organic products are 5-ounce trays of organic baby spinach with UPC number 0-11110-91128-5.
The recalled spinach all has "best by" dates of Feb. 24. For more details on this recall, visit www.spinachmarketwithdrawal.com.
Taylor Farms Retail says it's a voluntary recall and calls it a precautionary measure.
food, recall, recalls
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks 49 min ago
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4.3-magnitude earthquake strikes Kern County 29 min ago
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 32 min ago
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals 39 min ago
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour