Kellogg recalls Special K Red Berries cereal over possible glass fragments
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Kellogg Company has announced a recall of some packages of Special K Red Berries cereal because of possible fragments of glass.
The recall covers some 11.2-ounce packages, 37-ounce packages and some 22.4-ounce twin packs. The company said there have been no reports of any injuries associated with the recalled cereal.
The following products are included in the recall:
- 11.2 ounce packages, UPC code 3800059923, Better if Used Before Date of DEC 02 2013 followed by KNC 105 with a time stamp of 00:13-2:30
- 22.4 ounce packages, UPC code 3800078356, Better if Used Before Date of NOV 30 2013 followed by KNA 105 with a time stamp of 07:00-08:51 or NOV 30 2013 followed by KNB 105 with a time stamp of 15:00-17:05
- 37 ounce packages, UPC code 3800020940, Better if Used Before Date of NOV 30 2013 followed by KNB 107 with a time stamp of 17:31-20:05
Consumers were advised to not eat the affected cereal. They can call Kellogg for a replacement coupon. For more information on the recall, call (800) 962-1413 or visit the company's website.
food, recall, recalls
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)