Toys R Us recalls Imaginarium Activity Walker due to choking fears
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Toys R Us is recalling the Imaginarium Activity Walker due to a potential choking hazard.
According to a report by the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the small bolt and spacer that attaches each front wheel to the walker can detach. This poses a choking hazard to young children.
The recalled products have the model number "Toys 'R' Us 5F5E972" and barcode number "3700217300319" printed on the bottom.
Toys R Us says it has received five reports of the front wheels detaching, but no injuries have been reported.
Consumers are advised to keep the toy out of reach of young children and return it to a Toys R Us for a full refund or store credit.
The item was sold at Toys R Us stores nationwide and online from August 2011 through January 2013.
If you have questions regarding this recall, you can contact Toys R Us at (800) 869-7787 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. ET Monday through Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday. You can also visit www.toysrus.com and click on Safety Information and Recalls for more information.
recall, children's health, recalls
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen 7 min ago
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal 54 min ago
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 4.3-magnitude earthquake strikes Kern County
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour