Toys R Us recalls Imaginarium Activity Walker due to choking fears
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Toys R Us is recalling the Imaginarium Activity Walker due to a potential choking hazard.
According to a report by the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the small bolt and spacer that attaches each front wheel to the walker can detach. This poses a choking hazard to young children.
The recalled products have the model number "Toys 'R' Us 5F5E972" and barcode number "3700217300319" printed on the bottom.
Toys R Us says it has received five reports of the front wheels detaching, but no injuries have been reported.
Consumers are advised to keep the toy out of reach of young children and return it to a Toys R Us for a full refund or store credit.
The item was sold at Toys R Us stores nationwide and online from August 2011 through January 2013.
If you have questions regarding this recall, you can contact Toys R Us at (800) 869-7787 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. ET Monday through Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday. You can also visit www.toysrus.com and click on Safety Information and Recalls for more information.
recall, children's health, recalls
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained 5 min ago
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart 34 min ago
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)