Toys R Us recalls Imaginarium Activity Walker due to choking fears
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Toys R Us is recalling the Imaginarium Activity Walker due to a potential choking hazard.
According to a report by the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the small bolt and spacer that attaches each front wheel to the walker can detach. This poses a choking hazard to young children.
The recalled products have the model number "Toys 'R' Us 5F5E972" and barcode number "3700217300319" printed on the bottom.
Toys R Us says it has received five reports of the front wheels detaching, but no injuries have been reported.
Consumers are advised to keep the toy out of reach of young children and return it to a Toys R Us for a full refund or store credit.
The item was sold at Toys R Us stores nationwide and online from August 2011 through January 2013.
If you have questions regarding this recall, you can contact Toys R Us at (800) 869-7787 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. ET Monday through Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday. You can also visit www.toysrus.com and click on Safety Information and Recalls for more information.
recall, children's health, recalls
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 1 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean 57 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere