Toyota recalling 2007-2013 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt safety concerns
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Toyota is recalling about 209,000 2007-2013 FJ Cruiser vehicles over seatbelt safety concerns.
The driver side and front passenger's seatbelt retractors are mounted on rear door panels, and those panels can crack after repeated or forceful use. The cracks can lead to the seatbelt retractors getting detached.
No accidents or injuries have been reported for this condition.
Toyota dealers will perform the recall for free.
You can get more information about the recall by visiting www.toyota.com/recall or by calling Toyota Customer Service at (800) 331-4331.
recall, auto news, recalls
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hrs after contact drop
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Green cars for rent at niche LA-based company
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report