Toyota recalling 2007-2013 FJ Cruisers over seatbelt safety concerns
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Toyota is recalling about 209,000 2007-2013 FJ Cruiser vehicles over seatbelt safety concerns.
The driver side and front passenger's seatbelt retractors are mounted on rear door panels, and those panels can crack after repeated or forceful use. The cracks can lead to the seatbelt retractors getting detached.
No accidents or injuries have been reported for this condition.
Toyota dealers will perform the recall for free.
You can get more information about the recall by visiting www.toyota.com/recall or by calling Toyota Customer Service at (800) 331-4331.
recall, auto news, recalls
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease 50 min ago
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe? 45 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future 6 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
40 min ago