Protein bar recalled due to salmonella risk
QUEBEC, Can. (KABC) -- Canadian company Pro-Amino is recalling its ProtiDiet High Protein Chocolate Dream bars due to possible salmonella contamination.
The bars are sold in 210 gram packages with the UPC 6 21498 42238 1, and expire by 2015-08.
The product was distributed in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia and also sold via the Internet.
The Food and Drug Administration and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency are warning people not to eat the bars.
No illnesses have been reported.
recall, food, recalls
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills 11 min ago
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA hospital 35 min ago
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son