Protein bar recalled due to salmonella risk
QUEBEC, Can. (KABC) -- Canadian company Pro-Amino is recalling its ProtiDiet High Protein Chocolate Dream bars due to possible salmonella contamination.
The bars are sold in 210 gram packages with the UPC 6 21498 42238 1, and expire by 2015-08.
The product was distributed in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia and also sold via the Internet.
The Food and Drug Administration and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency are warning people not to eat the bars.
No illnesses have been reported.
recall, food, recalls
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 32 min ago
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought 15 min ago
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- Ohio couple married 70 yrs die 15 hours apart
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Laughing can improve memory 58 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour