Egg toy recalled: potential choking hazard
CORALVILLE, Iowa (KABC) -- West Music Inc. issued a recall for the company's Basic Beat egg-shaker toy instrument Tuesday.
The Basic Beat BB201 standard egg shaker was recalled due to its outer end cap glued to the top of the instrument. The top can come off and present a choking hazard for children.
The company received three reports of the ends of the toys popping off. About 6,500 of the toys are being recalled. No injuries were reported.
West Music says the toys should be taken away from children. The company is offering a free replacement product.
The recalled toy instruments have Lot Number 0E0212 located on the bottom of the roundest part of the egg.
recall, consumer product safety commission, recalls
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)