Egg toy recalled: potential choking hazard
CORALVILLE, Iowa (KABC) -- West Music Inc. issued a recall for the company's Basic Beat egg-shaker toy instrument Tuesday.
The Basic Beat BB201 standard egg shaker was recalled due to its outer end cap glued to the top of the instrument. The top can come off and present a choking hazard for children.
The company received three reports of the ends of the toys popping off. About 6,500 of the toys are being recalled. No injuries were reported.
West Music says the toys should be taken away from children. The company is offering a free replacement product.
The recalled toy instruments have Lot Number 0E0212 located on the bottom of the roundest part of the egg.
recall, consumer product safety commission, recalls
- CO school shooting suspect dead, says sheriff 12 min ago
- Car bomb plot thwarted at Kansas airport 50 min ago
- Body found near East Los Angeles College
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- OC homicide: Roommate sought for questioning
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- 2nd woman in purported mercy killings ID'd
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo meningitis reported 31 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million
- SoCal boy's cancer fight inspires
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'