Bugaboo Cameleon3 strollers recalled for handle problem
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- More than 9,000 Bugaboo Cameleon3 strollers are being recalled because of a handle problem.
The strollers have an aluminum and plastic frame with rubberized wheels, a removable seat, and bassinet. The carrying handle for the stroller can break and detach causing a fall hazard.
There have been 16 reports of carry handles breaking, but no injuries have been reported.
The strollers were sold at various retailers from September 2012 to March 2013 including Toys R Us, Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom for between $889 and $1,600.
Strollers included in the recall have serial numbers from 19010 11153 00001 to 19010 51248 00215. The serial numbers are printed on a horizontal bar on the stroller's chassis beneath the seat.
The recall involves about 9,200 strollers in the U.S. and 960 in Canada.
If consumers have questions or concerns about the recall, they can contact Bugaboo Americas at (800) 460-2922 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. PT Monday through Friday or visit www.bugaboo.com or email email@example.com.
recall, consumer product safety commission, recalls
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested 24 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)