Farm Rich frozen foods recalled over possible E. coli contamination
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Rich Products Corp. is recalling several of its Farm Rich products due to possible E. coli contamination.
The recall is for the Farm Rich brand Mini Pizza Slices, Philly Cheese Steaks, Mozzarella Bites and Mini Quesadillas. Market Day Mozzarella Bites are also being recalled.
Each product package contains the establishment number "EST. 27232" or "P-27233" inside the USDA mark of inspection.
The affected products were produced between Nov. 12, 2012 and Nov. 19, 2012 and sold at stores nationwide. Officials are concerned that some people may still have the products in their freezers.
The company says it's working with the U.S. Department of Agriculture to identify the source of the contamination.
recall, food, recalls
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker 32 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains 45 min ago
- Small plane lands on NB 241 toll road in OC 1 min ago
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- VC suspicious death investigation underway
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis