Farm Rich frozen foods recalled over possible E. coli contamination
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Rich Products Corp. is recalling several of its Farm Rich products due to possible E. coli contamination.
The recall is for the Farm Rich brand Mini Pizza Slices, Philly Cheese Steaks, Mozzarella Bites and Mini Quesadillas. Market Day Mozzarella Bites are also being recalled.
Each product package contains the establishment number "EST. 27232" or "P-27233" inside the USDA mark of inspection.
The affected products were produced between Nov. 12, 2012 and Nov. 19, 2012 and sold at stores nationwide. Officials are concerned that some people may still have the products in their freezers.
The company says it's working with the U.S. Department of Agriculture to identify the source of the contamination.
recall, food, recalls
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 14 min ago
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 3-car crash
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43 19 min ago
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role