Farm Rich frozen foods recalled over possible E. coli contamination
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Rich Products Corp. is recalling several of its Farm Rich products due to possible E. coli contamination.
The recall is for the Farm Rich brand Mini Pizza Slices, Philly Cheese Steaks, Mozzarella Bites and Mini Quesadillas. Market Day Mozzarella Bites are also being recalled.
Each product package contains the establishment number "EST. 27232" or "P-27233" inside the USDA mark of inspection.
The affected products were produced between Nov. 12, 2012 and Nov. 19, 2012 and sold at stores nationwide. Officials are concerned that some people may still have the products in their freezers.
The company says it's working with the U.S. Department of Agriculture to identify the source of the contamination.
recall, food, recalls
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke