Farm Rich frozen foods recalled over possible E. coli contamination
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Rich Products Corp. is recalling several of its Farm Rich products due to possible E. coli contamination.
The recall is for the Farm Rich brand Mini Pizza Slices, Philly Cheese Steaks, Mozzarella Bites and Mini Quesadillas. Market Day Mozzarella Bites are also being recalled.
Each product package contains the establishment number "EST. 27232" or "P-27233" inside the USDA mark of inspection.
The affected products were produced between Nov. 12, 2012 and Nov. 19, 2012 and sold at stores nationwide. Officials are concerned that some people may still have the products in their freezers.
The company says it's working with the U.S. Department of Agriculture to identify the source of the contamination.
recall, food, recalls
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour