Honda recalls 200K+ vehicles to fix shifters
DETROIT (KABC) -- Honda is recalling nearly 205,000 minivans and SUVs to fix problems with the automatic shifter.
The recall includes 2012 and 2013 Honda CR-Vs and the Odyssey minivans. Also covered is the 2013 Acura RDX SUV. A total of 204,500 cars are involved in the recall.
Honda says the device that stops drivers from shifting out of park without a foot on the brake might not work properly. The auto giant says this problem happens in below-freezing temperatures.
No complaints, crashes or injuries have been reported so far.
auto news, recall, recalls
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault 49 min ago
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break