Honda recalls 200K+ vehicles to fix shifters
DETROIT (KABC) -- Honda is recalling nearly 205,000 minivans and SUVs to fix problems with the automatic shifter.
The recall includes 2012 and 2013 Honda CR-Vs and the Odyssey minivans. Also covered is the 2013 Acura RDX SUV. A total of 204,500 cars are involved in the recall.
Honda says the device that stops drivers from shifting out of park without a foot on the brake might not work properly. The auto giant says this problem happens in below-freezing temperatures.
No complaints, crashes or injuries have been reported so far.
auto news, recall, recalls
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 34 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 50 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway 30 min ago
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters 45 min ago
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2