Giada De Laurentiis for Target lasagna pans recalled
MINNEAPOLIS (KABC) -- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a recall for Giada De Laurentiis ceramic lasagna pans sold at Target.
The lasagna pans were sold individually and with six-piece sets. They are cream-colored pans measuring 9 by 13 inches in size. The bottom of the pan is stamped "Giada de Laurentiis for Target."
The CPSC says Target has received 39 reports of the pan or its handles cracking or breaking during normal use. In six of the incidents cuts and lacerations were reported.
Consumers are advised to stop using the pans immediately and to return them to any Target store for a full refund. Those who purchased the pan as part of the set should return the pan only.
The pans were sold by Target from January 2009 through October 2012.
Consumers can contact Target guest relations at (800) 440-0680 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or online at Target.com and click on "Product Recalls" at the bottom of the page and then select "Home & Kitchen".
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- Klinsmann to remain as US coach through 2018
- Sitting still for hours raises blood clot risk
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son
- Cool Kid visits seniors at retirement home
6 min ago