Young Hearts girls' clothing sets recalled due to belt hazard
NEW YORK (KABC) -- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a recall for Young Hearts brand three-piece clothing sets for girls due to an entanglement hazard from a waist belt.
The three-piece clothing sets include a pink vest, black pullover shirt and knit pants in sizes 12 months to 6X. The pink vest has a black bow appliqué on the front and a pink elastic belt with silver clasps.
The belt could become snagged or caught in small spaces or vehicle doors, posing an entanglement hazard.
Consumers are advised to immediately remove the belt from the vest and return the set to store where purchased for a full refund. The Young Hearts sets were manufactured by Children's Apparel Network.
No injuries were reported.
Conway, Citi Trends, Duckwall-Alco and other children's apparel stores nationwide and online at Amazon.com from September 2012 to December 2012. About 9,200 units were sold, according to the USCPSC.
Consumers can contact Children's Apparel Network at (800) 919-1917 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or online at ChildrensApparelNetwork.com and click on "PRESS."
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 14 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures 42 min ago
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Russia would welcome Crimea, says top lawmaker 33 min ago
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy' 20 min ago
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
53 min ago