Ford announces recall of 465K vehicles for fuel leak
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Ford is recalling 465,000 vehicles in the United States due to a potential fire hazard.
The recall affects the Ford brand's Fusion, Explorer, Taurus, Flex, Police Interceptor, Police Utility, Lincoln MKS, MKT, and MKZ. All the vehicles affected are from the 2013 model year.
According to the automaker, customers have reported smelling gas or seeing a leak on the ground.
No injuries, crashes, or deaths have resulted from the problem, the company said.
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks 48 min ago
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role