Ford announces recall of 465K vehicles for fuel leak
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Ford is recalling 465,000 vehicles in the United States due to a potential fire hazard.
The recall affects the Ford brand's Fusion, Explorer, Taurus, Flex, Police Interceptor, Police Utility, Lincoln MKS, MKT, and MKZ. All the vehicles affected are from the 2013 model year.
According to the automaker, customers have reported smelling gas or seeing a leak on the ground.
No injuries, crashes, or deaths have resulted from the problem, the company said.
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 59 min ago
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke