Ford issues recalls over child-safety locks
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Ford is recalling more than 12,000 2013 vehicles due to problems with child-safety locks.
Ford says the locks on rear doors could fail, allowing children to unlock and open the back doors.
The recalled models are the Ford Explorer, Taurus and Lincoln MKS vehicles built between November and December 2012.
Ford will begin the recall on August 5.
Ford's recall number is 13S07 and vehicle owners can contact Ford with questions by calling (866) 436-7332. For reference, the NHTSA recall campaign number is 13V270000. Visit: Ford recall page
recall, auto news, recalls
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Benjamin Netanyahu discusses Iran at LA event
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition 54 min ago
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- El Nino watch: Cycle possible next winter
17 min ago