General Mills recalls Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, dough may contain pieces of plastic
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. (KABC) -- General Mills has announced it is recalling some refrigerated Pillsbury cinnamon rolls because the dough may contain pieces of plastic.
The products affected by this recall are 8-count single packages of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing with better if used by dates of Oct. 30, 2013 and Oct. 31, 2013 and Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing 2-packs with the dates Oct. 18, 2013, Oct. 26, 2013 and Oct. 31, 2013.
No other flavors or varieties of cinnamon rolls or Pillsbury dough products are being recalled.
Company officials say the action is being taken as a precaution because the products may contain fragments from a broken piece of plastic on the production line.
The cinnamon rolls were sold in grocery stores throughout the country.
People who purchased the recalled cinnamon rolls should contact General Mills at 1-800-775-4777 for a replacement.
recall, food, recalls
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 34 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis