General Mills recalls Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, dough may contain pieces of plastic
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. (KABC) -- General Mills has announced it is recalling some refrigerated Pillsbury cinnamon rolls because the dough may contain pieces of plastic.
The products affected by this recall are 8-count single packages of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing with better if used by dates of Oct. 30, 2013 and Oct. 31, 2013 and Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing 2-packs with the dates Oct. 18, 2013, Oct. 26, 2013 and Oct. 31, 2013.
No other flavors or varieties of cinnamon rolls or Pillsbury dough products are being recalled.
Company officials say the action is being taken as a precaution because the products may contain fragments from a broken piece of plastic on the production line.
The cinnamon rolls were sold in grocery stores throughout the country.
People who purchased the recalled cinnamon rolls should contact General Mills at 1-800-775-4777 for a replacement.
recall, food, recalls
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen 33 min ago
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- 4.3-magnitude earthquake strikes Kern County
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour