Publicist For Actress Elizabeth Taylor Denies Reports
Los Angeles, April 27, 2006 (KABC) -- Quoting "inside sources," national and international tabloid newspapers have gone with the story that Elizabeth Taylor is near death. That information has now been picked up and re-worded by various publications mostly on-line sites.
According to her publicist Elizabeth Taylor is not near death.
Dick Guttman says that he can refute every allegation in these published reports. In fact, he says they didn't get anything right.
Guttman says Taylor has a very busy life, with her successful perfume and jewelry lines and the work she does for AIDS.
The published reports have gone, as far as, to say Taylor is already planning her own funeral and she wants to be laid to rest next to her ex-husband, Richard Burton. Guttman says those are also lies.
The endless health stories surrounding Taylor's supposed impending death, Guttman says, have just become exasperating.
- East LA chase reaches speeds close to 120 mph
- Fugitive child-abuse couple seen in Maywood
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- FBI busts international sports gambling ring
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)