Laurence Fishburne And Wife Gina Torres Are Expecting Their First Child
NEW YORK, January 8, 2007 -- Laurence Fishburne and his wife, Gina Torres, are expecting their first child, the actor's spokesman, Alan Nierob, said Monday.
Nierob had no other details. Fishburne, who has two children from a previous marriage, and Torres were married in 2002.
Fishburne, 45, was nominated for an Oscar for 1993's "What's Love Got to Do With It." His screen credits also include "Apocalypse Now," "The Matrix" and "Bobby," directed by Emilio Estevez.
Torres, 38, stars in "Standoff," about hostage negotiators. She will co-star opposite Chris Rock in the upcoming movie "I Think I Love My Wife."
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls 54 min ago
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts