Abdul Denies Being Drunk During Loopy Interview With Seattle TV Station
LOS ANGELES, January 16, 2007 -- Paula Abdul is blaming a technical glitch for why she sounded like she was out of it during a satellite interview with a Seattle TV station last week.
Abdul told Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show that she was getting one TV station's questions in one ear and another in her other ear and that made it seem like she was in her "own little world."
The buzz on the Internet was that she was drunk, but Abdul says that's not her style. She says in all her years in the business she has never been seen "partying and whooping it up."
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break