Twilight town opens theme restaurant
FORKS, Wash. (KABC) -- The town where the popular Twilight vampire novels are set now has a Twilight-themed restaurant.
Forks, Wash. is now home to Volterra, a restaurant named after the Italian city where "Twilight: New Moon" takes place.
The owners say it's a family restaurant featuring seafood and steak. They also own Dazzled by Twilight, stores that sell all things Twilight-related.
Forks also boasts the Twilight Lounge, which caters to fans of the vampire series.
The year after the first Twilight movie was released, Forks saw tourism triple.
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation 12 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis