Twilight town opens theme restaurant
FORKS, Wash. (KABC) -- The town where the popular Twilight vampire novels are set now has a Twilight-themed restaurant.
Forks, Wash. is now home to Volterra, a restaurant named after the Italian city where "Twilight: New Moon" takes place.
The owners say it's a family restaurant featuring seafood and steak. They also own Dazzled by Twilight, stores that sell all things Twilight-related.
Forks also boasts the Twilight Lounge, which caters to fans of the vampire series.
The year after the first Twilight movie was released, Forks saw tourism triple.
- Report: Possible armed suspect in LA Times bldg 6 min ago
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Good Friday: Pope remembers those who suffer
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat 53 min ago
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)