Twilight town opens theme restaurant
FORKS, Wash. (KABC) -- The town where the popular Twilight vampire novels are set now has a Twilight-themed restaurant.
Forks, Wash. is now home to Volterra, a restaurant named after the Italian city where "Twilight: New Moon" takes place.
The owners say it's a family restaurant featuring seafood and steak. They also own Dazzled by Twilight, stores that sell all things Twilight-related.
Forks also boasts the Twilight Lounge, which caters to fans of the vampire series.
The year after the first Twilight movie was released, Forks saw tourism triple.
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video