Child services visits Charlie Sheen's home
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Child services workers visited the home of Charlie Sheen this weekend for a routine visit, the actor's publicist said.
Stan Rosenfeld, Sheens' publicist, says this was a scheduled visit. He did not offer any further specifics.
The "Two and a Half Men" star is accused of holding a knife to his wife's throat and threatening to kill her this past Christmas Day at their Aspen home. The child services visit is connected to the case.
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles 4 min ago
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino 37 min ago
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 4.3-magnitude earthquake strikes Kern County 26 min ago
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 30 min ago
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested 32 min ago
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour