Child services visits Charlie Sheen's home
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Child services workers visited the home of Charlie Sheen this weekend for a routine visit, the actor's publicist said.
Stan Rosenfeld, Sheens' publicist, says this was a scheduled visit. He did not offer any further specifics.
The "Two and a Half Men" star is accused of holding a knife to his wife's throat and threatening to kill her this past Christmas Day at their Aspen home. The child services visit is connected to the case.
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights 2 min ago
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hrs after contact drop
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report