Child services visits Charlie Sheen's home
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Child services workers visited the home of Charlie Sheen this weekend for a routine visit, the actor's publicist said.
Stan Rosenfeld, Sheens' publicist, says this was a scheduled visit. He did not offer any further specifics.
The "Two and a Half Men" star is accused of holding a knife to his wife's throat and threatening to kill her this past Christmas Day at their Aspen home. The child services visit is connected to the case.
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills 59 min ago
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital 54 min ago
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park 31 min ago
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son