'Octomom' won't rule out having another kid
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Octuplets mother Nadya Suleman said on 'The View' Wednesday she wouldn't rule out having one more kid.
However, she says it wouldn't happen unless she gets married someday "far" in the future.
In addition to the octuplets, Suleman has six older children. The octuplets celebrated their first birthday in January.
All of her children were conceived by in vitro fertilization.
Suleman is a single mother on public assistance. She said on 'The View' that she is looking into various opportunities, including writing a book, to support them.
talk show, television, entertainment
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour