Forbes names most bankable teen stars
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Attending Hogwarts has really paid off for the stars of the "Harry Potter" films. They now top the Forbes list of the most bankable teenage actors.
The Warner Brothers franchise has earned a total of $4.3 billion, making Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint the most bankable teens.
They're followed by Dakota Fanning, who's films have earned a whopping $2 billion.
Kristen Stewart takes the number three spot with $1.5 billion. Her "Twilight" co-star, Taylor Lautner is fourth with $900 million.
And rounding out the top five is Abigail Breslin whose movies have pulled in $516 million.
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months