Warrants issued, again, for Randy Quaid, wife
SANTA BARBARA, Calif. (KABC) -- Actor Randy Quaid and his wife are once again wanted by authorities.New warrants have been issued after the couple again failed to show up for a court appearance in Santa Barbara.
Warrants have been repeatedly sought and later quashed for the Quaids, who were charged last year with failing to pay a $10,000 hotel bill.
They pleaded not guilty in December and were released on $40,000 bail.
Randy Quaid has appeared in films like "Independence Day" and "National Lampoon's Vacation."
celebrity, legal, court case, entertainment
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Playa del Rey home break-in caught on camera 26 min ago
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false 33 min ago
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine' 6 min ago
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry