Monica to sing anthem at Game 3 of NBA Finals
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- R&B singer Monica is set to sing the national anthem at Game 3 of the NBA Finals in Boston. Monica may be singing to football player Chad Ochocinco in her latest music video, but on Tuesday night, she'll be singing to basketball stars instead.
The Los Angeles Lakers and the Boston Celtics are tied 1-1 in the best-of-seven series.
In March, the singer released her fifth CD, the gold-selling "Still Standing." "Everything to Me," was No. 1 on the R&B charts for seven weeks.
In the music video, Monica sings to football player Chad Ochocinco.
Your feedback is important to us! Please complete a brief survey so we may continue to improve abc7.com
celebrity, boston celtics, los angeles lakers, nfl championship game, entertainment
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 1 min ago
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 54 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Russia would welcome Crimea, says top lawmaker
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)