Monica to sing anthem at Game 3 of NBA Finals
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- R&B singer Monica is set to sing the national anthem at Game 3 of the NBA Finals in Boston. Monica may be singing to football player Chad Ochocinco in her latest music video, but on Tuesday night, she'll be singing to basketball stars instead.
The Los Angeles Lakers and the Boston Celtics are tied 1-1 in the best-of-seven series.
In March, the singer released her fifth CD, the gold-selling "Still Standing." "Everything to Me," was No. 1 on the R&B charts for seven weeks.
In the music video, Monica sings to football player Chad Ochocinco.
Your feedback is important to us! Please complete a brief survey so we may continue to improve abc7.com
celebrity, boston celtics, los angeles lakers, nfl championship game, entertainment
- Tour bus rolls over on 15 Freeway in Corona 10 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- 14 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game 24 min ago
- Honda tops IIHS list of safest new cars
- Willie Nelson, Daft Punk to perform at Grammys
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis